We are a Haitian family who is excited and honored to share our culture with the community.
Our mission is to use our food as a channel to help rekindle love in NYC because we believe great food fosters great love!
Haitian Cuisine has been influenced by French, Amerindian, African and Spanish cultures : all seamlessly blending in some of the world best recipes. Chef Denasty has been in the business of dazzling the most sophisticated palates with authentic Haitian food for over 20 years. Her "pain mais" (corn bread pudding) recipe has been saluted in the New York Times! She has taken these timeless recipes to another level. She is proving tasty traditional Caribbean dishes can and should be healthy.
When you book our services, you will enjoy:
- an amazing experience not just our delicious food. You will discover our culture, music, traditions, art and much more.
- a 5 stars customer service (We literally have 5 stars reviews on all platforms) fueled by our legendary Haitian hospitality
- a customized menu to accommodate your preferences from vegetarian to pescatarian diet
- shopping assistance for additional items and services (cake, flowers, entertainer, make-up artist...) to complete your event
- a complementary photographer upon request
- unique complementary souvenirs for selected events
Book any of our services and if you are not satisfied, it's on us!
It was a wonderful experience. Ambiance & food were excellent.
Very professional. Food was delicious. Book them. Worry free.
Delices Creoles is very professional and reliable, their food is well-spiced, a lot of consideration to detail and personalization. Very pretty table settings and plating. I'd definitely recommend them and be happy to hire them again for their various services.
I hired them and I am glad I did! I am planning on booking them for my next event.
Really tasty, unique flavors!
People trying Haitian food for the first time.